(eva)Backup Automatic Backup, Secure file access and much more!
- How am I charged for Backed up Data?
- How does (eva) Backup work?
- Does (eva) Backup work with Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SQL?
- Will (eva) Backup work with operating systems and program files?
- How can I recover from a total server failure with (eva) Backup?
- How can I verify (eva) backup is working correctly?
- Can I access my backed-up files from another computer?
How Long will it take to Back Up my data?
The amount of time required to back up your data will depend on two primary factors: how much data you have, and how fast your Internet upstream speed is. The general rule is that 1GB of data will take about 2.5 hours on a 1.5Mbps upstream connection, which is a typical speed on most Business class DSL, Cable and T1 connections. However, the nice thing you can expect from (eva) Drive and (eva) Backup is that our app only uploads changed data, making the amount of data transfer (and time needed) drastically reduced for day-to-day backups. For your initial backup once signed up, we suggest you allow a weekend of transfer time as this is the most data intensive part of the backup.
- Can I throttle the Bandwidth used by your software?